Partner with us
Your kindness will help us support the wellbeing and mental health of communities in the West Highlands of Scotland.
As an organisation which is passionate about working closely with the local community, we are so grateful for the support of local businesses. We love partnering with like-minded businesses who are passionate about supporting the wellbeing of not only their employees, but the community in which they are based.
Whether you’re a local business or multinational, we can work with you to create mutual benefit, and help your organisation make a vital difference to people’s lives.
Why partner with Ewen’s Room?
You can help improve lives. Your support will help people suffering from mental illness.
Connect with your community. Your generosity will help improve the wellbeing of many within the local community.
Connect with a younger audience. Did you know – millennials are 70% more likely to spend more on brands that support causes.
Improve staff engagement. They can feel proud knowing that their employer is doing something to support mental health.
Ways in which you can get involved:
- Making a one off, or recurring donation.
- Sponsoring a particular project or service.
- Organising a fundraising event at work (e.g. bake sales, sponsored walk). This can improve staff engagement and be a fun way to make a difference.
- Getting a team together to take part in an organised event (such as a 10k run, a hike, Tough Mudder, fun runs).
- Encouraging staff to volunteer with Ewen’s Room.
- Encouraging your employees to sign up for Payroll Giving with Ewen’s Room.
- Simply help us to raise awareness. You can do this by following us on social media, and sharing information about our services on your own social media pages and website.
Promoting wellbeing and mental health will improve lives – but we can’t do it alone.
I thought it would be helpful today to talk about an aspect of mental health support, more specifically, peer support.
The Building Natural Capital Project
The Building Natural Capital Project is a collaboration between Ewen’s Room and the Buzz Project.
Light Up The Dark
A community-wide event to Light Up The Dark this winter from winter solstice to spring equinox