Aims & Management
Ewen’s Room is a charity administered by an elected Board of Directors. Our constitution states the following purposes –
- The organisation’s aims are:
- To offer support to people resident in Ardnamurchan, Morvern and Moidart (West Lochaber) including family, friends and carers of sufferers, who are experiencing difficulty as a result of mental health issues.
- To raise awareness of mental health issues and counter the associated stigmas within the local community, particularly the young.
- To identify local gaps in support provision in liaison with established NHS and voluntary mental health groups and service users.
And our charitable purposes are:
- The advancement of health.
- The advancement of citizenshipor community development (including rural or urban regeneration).
- The relief of those in need.
Supporting Ewen’s Room
As a charity, our activities are funded entirely by charitable gifts and grants. We welcome involvement of any residents of Ardnamurchan, Moidart and Morvern, For more information about this, please contact us.
If you would like to make a donation to Ewen's Room and support the work we do to help people with mental health difficu…
Building Natural Capital
The Building Natural Capital Project is a collaboration between Ewen’s Room and the Buzz Project - Find out more.
This FREE six-session online workshop will explore how to Build Resilience and improve Mental Wellbeing - Find out more.