Aims & Management
Ewen’s Room is a charity administered by an elected Board of Directors. Our constitution states the following purposes –
The organisation’s aims are:
- To offer support to people resident in Ardnamurchan, Morvern and Moidart (West Lochaber) including family, friends and carers of sufferers, who are experiencing difficulty as a result of mental health issues.
- To raise awareness of mental health issues and counter the associated stigmas within the local community, particularly the young.
- To identify local gaps in support provision in liaison with established NHS and voluntary mental health groups and service users.
And our charitable purposes are:
- The advancement of health.
- The advancement of citizenship or community development (including rural or urban regeneration).
- The relief of those in need.
Supporting Ewen’s Room
As a charity, our activities are funded entirely by charitable gifts and grants. We welcome involvement of any residents of Ardnamurchan, Moidart and Morvern, For more information about this, please contact us.
This is just a quick blog post, to thank every who got involved and supported us on World Mental Health day last week, a…
The Building Natural Capital Project
The Building Natural Capital Project is a collaboration between Ewen’s Room and the Buzz Project.
Six-sessions to empower individuals and our community to be there for each other through Covid-19 and beyond.