Aims & Management
Ewen’s Room is a charity administered by an elected Board of Directors. Our constitution states the following purposes –
- The organisation’s aims are:
- To offer support to people resident in Ardnamurchan, Morvern and Moidart (West Lochaber) including family, friends and carers of sufferers, who are experiencing difficulty as a result of mental health issues.
- To raise awareness of mental health issues and counter the associated stigmas within the local community, particularly the young.
- To identify local gaps in support provision in liaison with established NHS and voluntary mental health groups and service users.
And our charitable purposes are:
- The advancement of health.
- The advancement of citizenshipor community development (including rural or urban regeneration).
- The relief of those in need.
Supporting Ewen’s Room
As a charity, our activities are funded entirely by charitable gifts and grants. We welcome involvement of any residents of Ardnamurchan, Moidart and Morvern, For more information about this, please contact us.
There are three ways of donating to Ewen's Room: Direct Banking Cheque or cash PayPal Account Name: Ewen…
As a Voluntary Community Association, we are totally reliant on grants and donations to pay for our activities. We are v…
Winter Warmer 2018
Our annual Winter Warmer family social event will be taking place from 12:30 till 4pm. on 27th of January 2018, back at …